02/01/2013 10:18 | By Lucy Mapstone, editor, MSN Celebrity

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie married?

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (© PA)

There have been rumours on and off for a long time that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were going to get married, but now it appears it may have already happened.

The Telegraph is reporting that Brad, 49, and Ange, 37, became husband and wife on Christmas Day in the Caribbean’s Turks and Caicos Islands, where they stayed over the festive period.

The Hollywood couple have been staying on Parrot Cay at a luxury island estate belonging to fashion designer Donna Karan along with their six children and a few members of Brad’s family.

A resident on the island told a journalist that Brangelina had also hired 12 nannies to look after their large brood over the Christmas period.

Architectural Digest editor Jeffry Slonim wrote on his blog on 25 Decmber: “At lunch on a small island three away from Parrot Cay. A woman said she’d heard from a local that [Pitt and Jolie] were in town with two nannies per child. Count ’em, 12 nannies!”

Brad and Angelina became engaged in April 2012 after being an item for seven years and it was initially believed they would tie the knot in the summer. They had previously said they wouldn’t make it official until laws were changed so gay couples could legally marry.

As recently as November, Brad told New York Daily News that he was keen to put a ring on it as soon as possible.

“I’m getting more pressure from my kids, and it’s something I want to do within their lifetime,” he told the paper.

They were also reportedly seen hunting for wedding rings in November.

MSN Celebrity is currently waiting for a response from a representative for the couple.

02/01/2013 11:45
and this makes news why????they been together years who cares if they are married or not I mean who really cares its not news
02/01/2013 14:42

When people comment  " who cares" I usually think  well you did for commenting.

BUT, this time it's going to be me who says WHO CARES....

This couple are the most boring on earth. They pretend to be normal, caring  people, yet they have to take 12....yes 12... nannies with them to the caribbean to look after the 6 children they have adopted.

This just reinforces the fact that they adopt because they can, because they have more money than sense. They do not look after the children, they just have their photo' taken with them at various airports.

I wish they'd just go and live quietly  on an island somewhere with no photographers, no nannies and prove they really are just like the rest of us !!!

02/01/2013 11:43
who cares as next year it will be all over.More things in life to worry about than meg rich stars bed hopping
02/01/2013 14:31
Who cares ? As for 12 nannies that's a joke
02/01/2013 14:59
These two are just publicity seeking dilatants if they are married i give it a year before she breaks up someone else's marriage.
02/01/2013 14:29

Who really cares yet more celeb crap this isn't news its just filling peoples heads with more crap

when are all the celeb following muppets ever going to learn  that there's much more interesting stuff than this    probably never as they are just sad  its about time this country did something about all this celeb crap but what?  any ideas eh

02/01/2013 20:33
Well I read it as my 2 year old started screaming 'mommy mommy'. So stopped reading it and tended to my daughters needs, then went back to reading it again and reached the part where it named the island thhey got married on..and in walked my husband and being the lovely wife i am I kissed him and got him his dinner. I had just  sat down to continue the last bit when my son is dropped off from his friends house and arrives home in muddy boots and trousers. So I dealt with that and put him in the bath. My husband finished his dinner and I go and wash it up, pour him a cup of tea and finish that last sentence of the article. I couldnt help but think that Angelinas life and mine are soooooooo similar...LMAO
02/01/2013 15:57

Thank god im not the only person who thinks "who gives a F**k!"

02/01/2013 19:15
Who cares, they live in a different  world to us, they live a charmed life and they wouldnt be remotely interested in us either !!
02/01/2013 19:09
02/01/2013 16:15
They might as well, been shaggin long enough lol
02/01/2013 22:52
Are they married? Will the world hold it's breath? Does anyone really give a flying fcuk?
02/01/2013 20:03
As has been said who gives a flying monkeys uncle rich people marrying other rich people so what bugger off.
02/01/2013 23:39
whoever has read, written and posted regarding this story, cares. All of you up there care. Congratulations to Angie and Brad. May you live together forever and stronger.
02/01/2013 21:10