18/10/2012 10:54 | By Lucy Mapstone, editor, MSN Celebrity
How well do you know celebrity tattoos?

Celebrity tattoo: can you guess which star owns this ink?

Guess the celebrity tattoo (© Instagram/Twitter)
  • Guess the celebrity tattoo (© Instagram/Twitter)
  • Guess the celebrity tattoo (© Instagram/Twitter)
  • Guess the celebrity tattoos! (© Rex)
  • Guess the celebrity tattoos! (© Rex)
  • Guess the celebrity tattoos! (© Rex)
  • Guess the celebrity tattoos! (© Rex)
  • Guess the celebrity tattoos! (© Rex)
  • Guess the celebrity tattoos! (© Rex)
Instagram/TwitterShow Thumbnails

A certain celebrity with a penchant for tattoos has just shared this picture of his latest one. Can you tell which star has undergone having a lion's face scrawled in ink over his throat? (Ouch...)

19/10/2012 00:24
David Cameron's wife is not a celebrity
19/10/2012 12:33
'A black thug that babbles tedious tripe about bling. bytches, pimps, ho's, being tough and how he's God's gift to women, over plodding drum machines', that's who it is (at a rough guess).
So Sam cam has a tat. I don't think Dave has any but I reckon Ian Duncan Smith has 666 on his person somewhere, but I think it's a birth mark rather than a tat
19/10/2012 08:14

this little fellow?

Thats LORD KRISHNA - RESPECT PLEASE.

19/10/2012 09:05
I know he is a prat with a tatt, what else do I need to know. I don't expect he has thought how it will look when his neck starts to sag.
19/10/2012 01:09
lions face?...looks more like a goat
19/10/2012 06:31
Absolutely disgusting. You certainly cannot be all there doing this to yourself
All tattoos look ugly especially when the skin starts to sag, there seems to be an epidemic of self mutilation.
ot to be some brain dead moron. what makes people want to deface and mutilate themselves in this way?
19/10/2012 10:23
that looks like Hannibal Lector not a lion...
19/10/2012 09:04
I know he is a prat with a tatt. what else do I need to know
19/10/2012 00:26
Vanilla Ice isn't DEAD what the f**k lol
thinking only a tw/at would do that but then I thought no a tw/at is useful
19/10/2012 13:22

i think the celeb is david beckham