30/11/2011 12:41 | By Colleen Last, contributor, MSN Celebrity

Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant

Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant with her second baby with her boyfriend Scott Disick.

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick (© PA)

The happy couple confirmed the news in a statement: "Scott and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting our second child and are thrilled to be expanding the love in our family."

The pair already have a son, Mason, who is two, but Kourtney has said she has no desire to get married, despite her mother Kris Jenner making no secret of the fact that they doesn't approve of her daughter having children out of wedlock.

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick with son Mason (© PA)

"I definitely don't want to get married just for the sake of getting married," she said. "This is my life. I don't need a piece of paper to make it a family unit. I don't want to get married right now [and] I don't have to listen to my mom or anyone else!"

The baby news is perfect timing as Kourtney has just started her own parenting blog, which offers advice she's picked up while raising Mason.

The Kardashians were attacked from an unlikely corner recently when James Bond star Daniel Craig slammed them for making money by selling their private lives.

"Look at the Kardashians, they're worth millions," the actor ranted. "I don't think they were that badly off to begin with but now look at them. You see that and you think 'what, you mean all I have to do is behave like a f***ing idiot on television and then you'll pay me millions."

"You can't buy it back - you can't buy your privacy back. Ooh I want to be alone. F*** you," he continued. "We've been in your living room. We were at your birth. You filmed it for us and showed us the placenta and now you want some privacy?"

More on MSN Celebrity:

30/11/2011 14:33
Well said Daniel Craig! The only tips this woman can give on raising a child is which agencies will send someone to look after your kid for you. Jordan uses the same place i think.

Seriously who gives a hoot if this 'professional celebrity' is having another child. Utter tripe! If anyone can tell me what qualifications/occup​ation any of these spoilt Kardashian brats have i'd appreciate it.

My mates mum is having her second child.

can i get same treatment for to support her child in the same way, oh i forgot im a low life common poor person,  well well not surprise there then on greed ey.

bloody celebs,  you are all teh same.  Get a real job, do some real work - build some thing, create some thing, wield and cut some metal, stack the shelves at asda, empty peoples dust bins, work in a warehouse... no well it just shows you greed in motion once again, money for old rope for people who dont want to do real meaningful jobs that actually makes the planet turn and the people survive not this celeb crap.

30/11/2011 21:38
Who cares. Millions of women have kids.
Sick and tired of hearing about the celeb culture and all its shallowness.
Now this wannabe is handing out advice to mothers. I suppose that makes her an expert because she has had one kid.
Get a life
01/12/2011 00:06
I dunno who is the bigger idiot, the father, who admitted on the show he regretted having the first kid and that he didn't want the pressure of being a dad, or the mother who has dumped him and said she had enough of him like a million bloody times already. They are all thick as sh!t.
01/12/2011 10:58
STOP Making a new generation of Hardcashians!!!  PLEASE!!!
30/11/2011 16:24
Congrats to Kourtney & Scott on the news of the new member of the family. No matter what people think and say, the joy of becoming a mother and loving your child is THE most important thing. Be happy and enjoy your new bundle when he/she arrives.
01/12/2011 15:12
oh thats great kourt, all the best from uk
01/12/2011 11:52
what an ugly pair of dumb ****! nothing but cheap prostitutes and pimps! making easy money? get out there and get a degree and a proper earning job like the rest of us! or better still just blow up and die!! your all dirty foriegn scum anyway
30/11/2011 21:45
As an afterthought, you don't want to get married as it's only a bit of paper. I have news for you. The evidence is there that in spite of high rates of divorce, married couple have made a commitment which is more than a bit of paper and the evidence is there also that marriage has a longer shelf life than shacking up.
When a couple live together there's less responsibility and there's no reason why a bloke should stay around if there's something better around the corner. The same goes for women.
As I used to say to a one time partner when we were together and she started nagging, feeking hell you would think I was married to you, I'm off.'