Singers are known for the diva-like demands, but find out who's making some unbelievably odd requests.
Who should Angelina have as her maid of honour?
Brangelina: we'll be seeing this again soon, but with Ange in a white dress...
The engagement of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt is pretty much the most exciting news of 2012 (after the Steps reunion tour, of course) and we're very curious to every little detail of Brange's upcoming wedding.
What is Ange going to wear? Where are they going to tie the knot? And just how crazy is Brad going to go best buddy George Clooney on his stag party?
However, what we're most intrigued about at this current moment in time is who Angelina is going to choose as her maid of honour - her right-hand woman. She admitted recently that she doesn't really have any female friends to Marie Claire magazine, meaning it could be difficult to choose a close female friend for such a special role.
"I don't really have girlfriends in movies, if you've noticed," she said.
"Well, I have a few girlfriends, I just... I stay at home a lot. I'm just not very social. I don't do a lot with them, and I'm very homebound."
We've come up with a list of ladies (and one non-lady!) who might just work as Ange's maid of honour! After all, it's going to be the most hyped up wedding since that royal one that took place last year...
Could Angelina's Maid of Honour be either Gwen Stefani or Jennifer Aniston?
The maid of honour nominees:
- Gwen Stefani: because she's one of Ange's only female friends and their kids play together whenever the Brangelina brood are in London.
- Jennifer Aniston: because it would be a great show of forgiveness by all. And it'd make some incredible wedding-day photos, don't you think?
- Ange's daughters Shiloh, Vivienne and Zahara: for obvious, family-related reasons. Plus they'd look cuter than ever in little dresses; even tomboyish Shiloh!
- James Haven: bit of an odd choice but Angelina is so close to her brother James (they shared that infamous smooch on the red carpet once - remember?) he could certainly be her special someone. Also, Ange is never one to follow traditions.
- Charlize Theron: because she's a fellow actress who has blonde hair to complement Ange's dark mane. Plus they have a lot in common - they've both adopted kids and both are award-winning Hollywood stars! That's enough, right?
- Pippa Middleton: because we know she can bring her fabulous behind to the wedding. She's good at that.
- Stacy Keibler: because she's George Clooney's girlfriend, and George is Brad's best mate. It stands to reason that if George is the best man (guesswork, but probable) then Stacy would make a lovely MoH.
- Winona Ryder: because she and Ange have never really seen eye-to-eye since they starred together in 1999 hit movie Girl, Interrupted. It could be some kind of great reconciliation tactic... and wherever Winona goes, a good news story no doubt follows!
Who do YOU think should be Ange's maid of honour? Vote now!
Who should be Angelina Jolie's Maid of Honour at her upcoming wedding to Brad Pitt?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Gwen Stefani
- Jennifer Aniston
- Angelina's daughters Shiloh, Vivienne and Zahara
- James Haven
- Charlize Theron
- Pippa Middleton
- Stacy Keibler
- Winona Ryder
related stories on msn
Nobody. Since there is no honour in adultery and cheating on your wife.
Brad Pitt and Angelina. Good example of being careful what you wish for. You may end up stuck with it.
Once they do get married they can settle down, buy a few kids..............
Gwen Stefani of course i mean that is 1 of Angelina's closest friends but u know Jennifer Aniston would also be perfect for this part, she's pretty she's funny and she's a friend of Angelina's so all the better, how the heck are u meant to choose
latest celebrity videos
We chatted to X Factor sister duo Blonde Electric about their unforgettable audition over the weekend. They are AMAZING, you have to watch this.
Date 8 hrs ago, Duration 8:12, Views 365